The following cancellation policy applies to all Ultimate Wanaka bookings:
- If for any reason a booking is cancelled both inside and outside the 24 hour period when booked online with Ultimate Wanaka, there is a $20 fee. If booked through an agent, please refer to their own cancellation policy.
- For trips cancelled within 24 hours of departure or for no-shows you will be charged the full cost of the Ultimate Wanaka.
- In the event of trip postponement due to weather conditions, every effort will be made to reschedule passengers on the next trip. If this does not suit, no charge will be made.
- Ultimate Wanaka reserves the right to apply discretion in special circumstances.
- The decision to accept/decline clients at point of departure remains the right of Ultimate Wanaka and its guides ie. due to unacceptable health/ suitable clothing or shoes / fitness reasons. In this case alternative options will always be offered.
- Any medical conditions, special dietary needs that may impact on a tour booked with us must be made known at time of booking.
If the weather is not cooperating, we will make a call if your combo activity will go ahead usually the morning of the tour. We like all our guests to check in 24 hours before to make sure we have your updated contact details.